My back hurts so bad I can see the pain. Does that make sense? hear it ringing in my ears. I always thought pain this bad was reserved for childbirth, waking up during surgery, torture, or having ones body parts blown off.
I am sure having those things done is worse than the pain I am currently feeling.
Anyway.
I sent my mother photographs from my father's memorial so she could see what her old in-laws look like.
All she really said was that my sisters are dumpy looking, I am still fat and I should wear my hair longer than I do.
I informed her that those photos were 6 months old, that I have lost 20 pounds and my hair has grown considerably. And yes, my sisters are dumpy looking.
She did not accept this information.
She did, however, call me in hystarics because her table broke. Absolute hystarics. (She is getting it fixed. For way, way cheap. Still cries when she talks about it.) She was so freaked out, she says, because "it made a loud noise."
Sigh.
Anyway, I'm off to illegally take my fathers pain pills and go to sleep.
