I stole this from Brian. I'm not illegally linking to him again. If it's that important, well, look in the comments or something. :)
1. How many credit cards do you own? Are they paid off?
Zero! Zero credit cards! (Only to be read in the voice of the Count from Sesame Street.)
2. Can you be in love with someone you don't trust?
Yes. And it sucks.
3. Should prostitution be legal?
The oldest profession? If the people involved were given the same benefits as everyone else, health insurance and so on, sure. I'm not sure how you would assign stock options, however.
4. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a lover do you think you are? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
Ha. Hahahahahaha. Ha. Good enough for someone to not want to hump anyone else for the rest of their lives, and seem quite happy about it.
5. What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them?
(Not that I’m in the market or anything)
1)Have no sense of common courtesy or manners. Talking with mouths full, being rude to waitstaff, getting drunk, being an all around ass.
2)Not have the ability to laugh at yourself.
3)Assume they are getting laid for their "time and money".
Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about your worst date ever.
I went on a date with this dude who WOULD NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER, even though I already had a boyfriend at the time. I told him this over, and over, and over, and he still begged me to go to dinner with him because, "I want to get to know you better!". I plead with the bf for help, and he laughed and told me to go on the date. After telling this man about 345982 times that THIS DATE IS NOT A DATE BUT A PLEA FOR HIM TO LEAVE ME ALONE, (I was like, 19 and not strong enough to tell this dude to go to hell.) he picks me up and takes me to four pawn shops. Then we went to eat dinner at a decent Chinese fusion place, where he ordered for me against my will, (I hate that.) and chewed with his mouth open and used his hand for a napkin. While I am trying to eat my meal (that wasn't what I wanted), he says to me, (I shit you not!) "Hey, so, before we have sex I thought I should tell you that I have genital warts."
My fork was half way to my mouth when he said this. My response? "Thank you for that." I then put down my fork, picked up my purse, and walked out.
And my bf wouldn't come get me. I had to take the bus.
That bf later cheated on me with my friend, had a child with her, and attempted to destroy my mental health. And TMI pawn shop dude? He called me. Often. I threatened to go to the police, and he moved away.
The End.
