I suck at posting on a regular basis, even if I have no excuses. However, most of the blogs I read haven't been updated as regularly as in months past, so we can all blame eachother and call it a day.
All I do is clean. Seriously? I try to not clean for one day and the house is trashed. I don't like cleaning a trashed house, so I clean. Daily. And I grow weary of having to ask for help.....Oh well. I suppose I am a 'wife to be', so I can wear the 'housewife' shoes a little early.
But I did tell T's brother J that if he doesn't start pulling his own weight I am going to torture him.
As I sit here I need to empty the dishwasher, reload it, run the vacuum, sweep/mop the kitchen floor, put clothes away and start another load of laundry. If I stand in the center of the house and squeal at the top of my lungs, pointing at what needs to be done, J and his girlfriend will leave rather than help and I will be able to clean in peace.
Better put my keening outfit on.
Yeah...nothing else is really new. Booked our trip to Vegas in July, so that is going to be fun (and I bet I get a sunburn even with the 50 proof sunscreen), and I'm sure T is looking forward to another plane ride with me.
