Which is the sound from the 'strip to the waist and fight to the death' song from that one Star Trek movie.
Currently in the fortress of solitude. Currently using my buddy E's shiny mac*book, and quietly, softly, gently being converted into a mac believer....which is potentially shattering to my financial future. (If this continues, I will finally admit to myself that I am using a laptop that coughs and wheezes and a desk top that is plagued by Vis*ta....The same program that decided that the internet was far, far too dangerous a place for me to be galavanitng and stopped allowing me access for a time. I actually have a scar to prove that one.)
Lots of wholesome family fun in the works the next few days. Hopefully there won't be any flying of kites of picnics, for my head may melt. No, the youngest of the brothers is having his very first home football game, and he is the 1)Largest person on the team, 2)The starting center (Quote from less athletically inclined brother D: "So, wait, A is the dude that has that other dude's hand on his ass?") and 3)Been said to be, by both coaches, the strongest player on the team. T is simply GLOWING with pride, being that he was a varsity football player (Not a center, however. T is not even close to being the Mack Truck that is A. I'm totally ok with this.) back in HS as well, and none have followed in his footsteps until baby A.
Needless to say, we will be going to the football game. I haven't been to a football game since my pep band days.....and that was circa a decade ago.
I'm sure nothing has changed.
Also, there will be other rounds of wholesomeness. Lots of meals cooked together and enjoyed outside, lots of walks in the park and so on.
Ribeye steaks with bleu cheese, roasted asparagus and rosemary Yukon Gold potatoes...Corned beef and cabbage....
T squealed when I told him the meal plan for this weekend. He's still a little stuffy, so we will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that the squeal was an accident.
********************************
Oh, what else. Nothing really interesting that doesn't make my head explode.... (Have I mentioned what a horrible, meddling and evil woman my neighbor at the fortress of solitude is? UGH.)
Yeah. I got nothing.
