(Seriously? Santa isn't real. So if Santa is fake, but he's Satan's buddy, what does that say about Satan? Hrm? Either he doesn't exist or he has imaginary friends. Also, the reindeer being gay. Really? Really. There aren't words.)
I thought I would post photos from Christmas.

First off, here's me, with no makeup on, wearing T's HS graduating class sweatshirt (aka my pj's) preparing to open gifts a few days before Christmas proper. We were leaving our roomie behind for the actual holiday itself, and wanted to be able to open presents with him as well. Hence the early Christmas.

Here is T, in full throes of glee at seeing what I got him for Christmas. (I am a good gift giver, if nothing else.)

Here's T's brother J, realizing that Santa (The Gay Reindeer Captain) gives gifts that aren't always fun. For instance, TV screen cleaner, as seen here.

This is Christmas Day. T's baby brother, the youngest of the whole bunch, A, is crushing the holiday spirit right out of me.

Here's T and me, trying to pretend that we aren't sleep deprived and irritated.

T is here helping his baby cousin be Spider Man to the best of his abilities.

And, in closing, a Filipino man shoveling our car out of the snow. Because it's funny. (This is T's brother in law, R. Not just a random passer by. We know and love him, and not just because he shovels our snow. I also get a huge kick out of the fact that in current family photos in T's family you can easily pick out the 'interlopers'--Those of us that married in. The tall red-head and the Filipino guy in a sea of Italians. At least we know we will all have cute kids.) (I sound really racist. I'm not. Promise.)
