Sunday, February 11, 2007

The List

Its time, my dears. That and I cant sleep.

THINGS THAT PISS ME OFF
1. American Healthcare. Cliche, yes, but shit, I would love to go to the doctor and not get humped in the checkbook for it.
2. Sour milk. Its plauging me. I'm not sure why--but all the milk I have touched in a week has been sour. Blech.
3. Depression. This is getting really old. Thanks.
4. The book I just read--by the same lady that wrote "White Oleander". This one was not good, really.
5. The fact that I gave myself a pox. Only me--I'm so freaking talented.
6. My father's continuing need to lie to me about his health.
7. The Lemon Lady.
8. The Lemon Lady's Handler.
9. Feeling fat all the time.
10. My bruised feet.
THINGS THAT DON'T PISS ME OFF
1. Stimson Cellars Cabernet Savingnon. Magnum only--$11.
2. My job. Mostly.
3. Coffee
4. The Discovery Channel
5. Random phone calls from people you care about and miss
6. Feeling Wanted
7. Baby Pillow
8. My new mascara--it rocks!
9. Wildy comfortable socks--nest for feet!
10. Chicken Tikka Saag, by golly!