Ok.
I know that it is mean to write blogs about people who 1)Dont know that you are doing it, and 2)Would be really pissed if they read it--But I am going to anyway. So there.
There is a person at my work, but in a different department, who is....Odd. He's a nice enough person, just....Weird. Harmless (we think), but weird. He walks to and from work eachday, wearing the sort of backpack a little kid would wear--boxy and stiff--while reading some sexually charged anime comic--Which is fine! As odd as it is to read while walking....But...
He's laughing hystarically while reading this. Walking down a main road, nose buried in a book, childish backpack riding high on his shoulders, cackling maniacally to himself. Its odd. Weird.
But thats nothing.
He goes out of his way to "make converstation" with people at work, but not by saying things like, "How are you today?", "How was your weekend?", or "I like your shoes.". No, no, he operates along the "Hey, I watched this movie? Its Russian? And theres a girl in it, she like, looks a lot like you...and then she has her intestines ripped out by the Yrourtshra Master? And he strangles her with them and sodomizes her with a rifle? Yeah, it really reminded me of you."
Weird.
He tells me every time he sees me that I 'Obviously have contempt for life', as I never smile. At him. I smile when its appropriate, I think. I dont know.
Anyway, I heard today that when he was hired on at the company, he was asked "How are your knife skills?" and he responded....
"In Battle?"
I cried I was laughing so hard. Cried. If he had said this to me (and he was serious!) my response would have been something along the lines of "Yes, you see, we fight the other departments quarterly in a midevil style battle. If you are accepted, you will be issued a company breastplate after your ninety day probationary period."
Jesus.
