Monday, February 12, 2007

Non-concious

It would seem that I am suffering from mild, unwarranted episodes of "coma". I stop moving, and, suddenly, am so deeply and intensely asleep that almost nothing can rouse me.

Rockin' cool, as well as very irritating. I get home from work, sit down to change my clothes and make it as far as removing my pants--when suddenly, its 3 hours later and I am wondering why there is a waffle pattern on my face and butt that is reminicent of the carpet. Im getting next to nothing done--but the sleep is glorious.

Unless I am doing my apparent NEW favorite hobby--the startled, panicked wakeup. Last night for example--Drank far, far too much wine at some friends' house with T. Decided to crash there, as driving was out of the question.

The whole house fell into a deep cabernet induced slumber, myself included. An hour passed.

Suddenly, I snap awake like I have been tazed--and attack T. "WE HAVE TO LEAVE. NOW!!!!".

T being the kind soul that he is, put on pants and shoes, and, without asking questions, held the door open for us to go. (I think he was too drunk still to ask what the hell I was on about, but oh well.)

So we did. And drove, drunkenly and sleepily, home.

Terrible idea. I had to call and apologise today.

Funny, tho.