I made more money today than I used to in whole paychecks.
For real.
We like that.
Never mind the fact that I havent eaten a damn thing, nor have I bathed, gone to the bathroom, or smiled like I meant it.
It was worth it.
See now how I call myself a "kindess whore"?
Anyway.
I seem to have picked up a few new readers. We like that too. It gives me a sense of purpose. Does that make sense? If the only people reading are people I talk to on the phone, I can apologise for not writing and tell them whats going on anyway. But strangers! Its motivation.
So thank you, new person from the opposite coast I live on.
Oh, and when I said no food? I meant it. But I had a beer. So we're happy, suddenly.
Amazing how that works.
Anyway, 12 hour day. Back again tomorrow. Getting moved to the other restaurant. Not forever.
Feeling better than I was a few days ago, which is a good thing.
More later.
