I am all by myself.
This is new.
T has gone off to Las Vegas for four days, today being the first. I dropped him at a midway point to the airport this morning, and he has arrived safely. My roomie of sorts is back at home until tomorrow....leaving just lil ol' me all by my lonesome.
I had thoughts of galloping around my house in various states of undress, watching bad television that normally I wouldn't, listening to annoying music too loud, or putting away a bottle of wine while in my bath tub.
Instead, I am sitting at my computer watching horrifying videos and drinking tea and a bud light from a can. See, I have no soda in the house--and yes, I have made a real attempt to not drink soda--and needed something fizzy. My friend from work left some bud light here--sort of like soda--so I popped one open while boiling water for tea. Tea was done before the beer, so now I have both sitting in front of me. Such glamor.
The horrifying videos, well.....
A man near here died from being humped by a horse. The video is of him, getting humped by the horse. Please don't ask how I found this, decided to watch it, know that it happened here, or really ever mention it again.
Thanks.
