Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sonic......BOOM!!!!

(Feel very included and dorky if you catch the reference in the title.)

Big deals going on at work. None really apply to me, well, none apply to me in a really overtly negative way. New high-level management. Few people got fired. I appear to have been moved to the other restaurant. Still no benefits, raise or increase in hours.

On a lighter note, T and I are applying for passports here shortly. Perhaps at some point in the near-ish future you will suddenly be reading a blog I am writing from Prague or something, for we have both quit our jobs, drained our savings, rented the house out and taken off across the world with no notice to anyone.

Or we will both have a new important document to diligently attempt to not lose.

Which ever, really.

I am really, really tired. I don't have a good excuse, as I slept all freaking day. Perhaps the fact that I have been reading my book for five hours may have something to do with it.

With that, I'm off to try and finish the book.