Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Stock Options

Energy drink stock may soon skyrocket, considering my sleep schedule and constant rate of Iwantsleepnow. Sigh.

Anyway, I'm tired and my face is all broken out and I better get my period soon before I stab someone.

So I will fill out a meme about me and T. (AND THEN MAKE HIM FILL IT OUT!! HILARIOUS!) Oh, and he didn't read my answers before he filled it out--so any startling similarities are simply our weird and gross shared brain. :)

M's answers for T:

1. Who eats more?

T. Which is probably a good thing. I marvel, often, as to how he can eat that much (especially with his GIANT sweet tooth!) and stay so svelte.

2. Who said “I love you” first?

Which time? This time around, me. Drunk, in a bar, on my 24th birthday. The other time around? I am almost certain that he did, although I don't recall the situation.

3. Who is the morning person?

Neither of us. Getting up early is something we both HATE.

4. Who sings better?

T for SURE. I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, he was an all state choir soloist.

5. Who’s older?

T is 51 weeks older.

6. Who’s smarter?

We argue about this. I maintain that he is smarter, because he can do sudoku, crosswords, and any logic puzzle. Also, he can fix anything, has a highly technical job, knows all about any animal on the planet, can tell you all about the universe, etc.

7. Who’s temper is worse?

I'm going to go with mine on that one. When T loses his temper, it is quick and violent, (like when we got rear-ended) but when I lose mine.....Heads roll.

8. Who does the laundry?

Me, 99.9% of the time.

9. Who does the dishes?

Me, 90% of the time.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

T.

11. Who’s feet are bigger?

T. Thank god.

12. Who’s hair is longer?

Mine. I can't imagine T with long hair--that's funny.

13. Who’s better with the computer?

I think we might be about even. T can fix/figure out any problem with it, so I guess he's ahead of me.

14. Do you have pets?

The fucking fish. Only they don't fuck anymore, since one of them died.

15. Who pays the bills?

T, mostly. We put most of our money in the same account, but he writes the checks.

16. Who cooks dinner?

Me. And lunch, and breakfast.

17. Who drives when you are together?

T. Bless him.

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?

Mostly T. But I buy the groceries, so it evens out.

19. Who’s the most stubborn?

Oooooh. I'm going to say me....but that's a close one.

20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?

Me, I think.

21. Who’s family do you see more?

T's. Considering one of his brothers lives with us.....

22. Who named your pet?

T screamed "STOP FUCKING" first, so I guess he did.

23. Who kissed who first?

He kissed me under the flagpole when I was 12.I made him kiss me when we were 16 after he drove me home from play rehearsal. He kissed me again on my dad's couch this time around.

24. Who asked who out?

Him. Every time.



26. Who’s more sensitive?

Me. T's sensitive about a few select things, so I don't poke them that often.

27. Who’s taller?

I plead the 5th.

28. Who has more friends?

We're about even, I think.

29. Who has more siblings?

T wins that one in spades. (I have 3, he has 8.)

*********************************

T's answers for M:

1. Who eats more?

I'd say I do. I'm usually finishing the rest of her food. There are times when she can out eat me with ease.

2. Who said “I love you” first?

She did. I won't even argue on this one.

3. Who is the morning person?

Neither of us really. I have to get up that early for work on a regular basis.... and I hate it. She works at night so morning is bed time.

4. Who sings better?

I do. I know I can sing, but put me on the spot and I'll choke. Catch me when I think nobody's looking and you're likely to hear me making up my own lyrics.

5. Who’s older?

Me, by 51 weeks. It makes remembering so much easier.

6. Who’s smarter?

I think our IQ's are fairly comparable, we just keep our smarts in different areas. (NOT LIKE THAT!) She is much more literary minded, and can cook the shit out of some shit. Plus, she went to school to do the same things we all see on "CSI". As for me, well, I like to do crossword puzzles... and some people always say you have to be way smart for that kinda thing. I just say my head is full of useless trivia that happens to come in handy when putting letters in squares. Meh.

7. Who’s temper is worse?

As far as triggers go, I'd have to say that M has the shorter fuse. She just doesn't put up with any shit, which I find refreshing. I'm more even keel... even when I am pissed off about something. I hear more people are afraid of me when I'm mad though.

8. Who does the laundry?

M usually. I typically only do laundry when I need underwear or socks, or if I'm washing my work clothes.

9. Who does the dishes?

M is constantly doing the dishes, and I know she hates it. I do try to do them as often as possible, unfortunately, that's not as often as M likes.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

She does. That's just the way it is.

11. Who’s feet are bigger?

Mine. Face it, I'm a guy, and she has very wee feets.

12. Who’s hair is longer?

Hers by far. It would take me years to get to her level.

13. Who’s better with the computer?

Well neither of us has reached programmer status, but I'll say she's better at making the magic box make pretty colors.

14. Do you have pets?

We do. One Oscar (it's a fish) named Harriet, one Jack Dempsey named Liberace, and one catfish that has no name.

15. Who pays the bills?

I pay most of the bills for the household, M only recently got a new job after some months, so her contributions have been limited, understandably so.

16. Who cooks dinner?

M does the vast majority of the cooking around here. It's a rare day that I wind up in the kitchen.

17. Who drives when you are together?

I usually do most of the driving, just because.

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?

We trade off, depends on who got paid last.

19. Who’s the most stubborn?

We're both pretty stubborn. But M wins between the two of us.

20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?

I'm wrong a lot.

21. Who’s family do you see more?

Mine by far. Granted my younger brother rents a room in my house, and my parents live ten minutes away...

22. Who named your pet?

I think she did, because I don't remember.

23. Who kissed who first?

If you want to get technical, I kissed her first.... when she was 12! Gross huh? To have known each other that long.

24. Who asked who out?

I asked her out to lunch three years ago, and that was all it took apparently.

26. Who’s more sensitive?

Oh, she is way more sensitive than me. (Unless you count that AT&T commercial, where the businessman dad leaves wife and daughter at home... finds the stuffed monkey thing in his briefcase... takes pictures of it with his phone and sends them to his family from all over the place... then the last picture is of the monkey in front of their home, and the daughter runs outside and jumps into his arms, and so on.)

27. Who’s taller?

She is. But I'm ok with that.

28. Who has more friends?

I'd say she does. She knows people all over the place.

29. Who has more siblings?

I have eight, she has three. The End.