Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Can I get a Hell Yes?

Ok, two posts in 10 minutes. Sorry.

I saw this on someones blog, and could NOT stop laughing. (I assume my late father is making good on his promise to save me a seat on the Trolley Car to hell--He's bringing the booze if I bring the smokes, E is in charge of the porn.) (Is is really weird that that was a running joke with me and dad? Not that hilarious now that he's dead. Anyway.)(If dad is making good on this promise, my laughter at this thing is basically getting my name embroidered on the seat next to his. Maybe an extra fan or something, as I assume we won't need blankets, as we are going to hell, after all.)

This is a poster found in San Fransisco, aimed towards gay men, who are the largest contributing population of recreational methamphetamine use (apparently) in that area. Apparently it is used prior to 'casual hook ups'. I am by no means an expert on this research, and I am not gay, a man, or a user of meth, so, well, there you have it.

But I do know funny.

This is funny.





Right?

At least you won't forget it. And that, my friends, is the goal of advertising, right?