Quick! (As posting shall be sparse, as well as the time to do it in, for a few more days...)
1)My sisters and niece are here. Sisters still themselves, niece is six feet tall, red hair and gorgeous. (haven't seen her since she was in diapers.) Also, not a horrible person.
2)Going to city tomorrow with sisters, niece and T. Please, lord, don't let me stab anyone.
3)Apparently, going to California next month with sisters to see horrible (different) niece's art show. Sigh. This involves flying....and family. Kill me.
4)I stole this from Brian. Accuse as necessary.
You find a fairy. With a wave of their wand they can change anything for you.
What is the one thing you would change about your body?
Lose 40 pounds and stop having the skin of a 14 year old pizza boy.
What is the one personality trait you would change?
My divine need to take care of everyone but myself.
What is the one thing about your job you would change?
I would love it to exsist. Or that it paid better, as I am currently busting my ass all the time for free.
What is the one thing about your home you would change?
Just one thing? New Floorswindowsbathroomskitchennoroomies.
What is the one thing about your Significant Other you would change?
I would love him to have more pride in himself and his accomplishments. (To see in himself what I see in him.) Otherwise, not a damn thing.
Who is the one person you would poof out of your life and why?
My mother. If you have read this blog before, you know. (Brian, I laughed my ass off when you called that dude a butt plug. Seriously.)
Who is the one person you would poof back in and why?
My dads. Both of them.
Wish me luck with the fam, kiddies. I may need it.
