Friday, October 17, 2008

Fave Friday

The kids at Blogtoberfest (read: Another blogger who is obeying the rules as well as paying attention) inform me that is Blogtoberfest Fave Friday.

Which makes my job easier, because I am really, really tired.

See, the last time I looked at the clock before slumber, it was 4:48am. The alarm went off at 5:30am.

That's not a lot of sleep. Is there anything greater than listening to your significant other breathe, peacefully off in the land of Nod, while you stare at the ceiling and culture up more and more hate for, well, everything? I can't think of anything I like better than that. (That's what I keep telling myself, anyway, since I do it so often.)

So I'm tired, tired, tired. Went shopping (hooray for Ross and TJ*Maxxx) and then went and saw a really terrible movie (Quarantine. Really? Really.), joined a gym (Lord save us all) and drug myself around under the power of only caffeine.

So let's do our faves.

Favorite Color: Purple, mostly.
Favorite Song: This is a tough one. Right at the moment, Digital Love by Daft Punk.
Favorite Book: American Gods by Neil Gaiman

I can't think of any more. I'm off to have more coffee. Yes, it's 5:30 at night. But I have to be up in 11.5 hours because we joined the freaking gym and I have a panic attack if I think people are looking at me while I'm exercising, so we have to go before anyone gets there.