Fail fail fail fail.
Didn't post yesterday. Granted, had superbusycrazy day, which no one had anticipated, but still. No post. Should have posted via the iPhone while killing people with stares in the grocery store, or while driving.
T's sister A came out for the wedding show, which I had forgotten about entirely.
This wedding show was essentially worthless, being that we don't live in a huge town, and organization was not, it seems, high on the 'to-do' list.
We may have chosen our wedding cake, and we got a free wine tour/tasting out if it, so I guess that's something.
Then A and I went and had a martini at my former place of employment, and I cooked dinner.
I look forward to sleeping in tomorrow. Have spent a lot of time with people who require my conscious attendance in their company before 8 am. (E's parents, for instance. 9 am is nearly AFTERNOON!) Eleven sounds like a late sleeping dream. Even if I don't get nearly as much crap done when I sleep that late....whatever.
