I'm knitting the second "barbie goes tanning" sock. Hooray for that.
I am knitting this while listening to Neil Gaiman's new book online. You see, he's reading one chapter at each of his book signings, from first to last. They are video taped, and then posted on his website for the world to see. So not only do you get a free book out of it, you get to hear the author himself read it. (His voice reminds me a lot of Alan Rickman, and his inflection reminds me a lot of my cousin. The combination is pleasant, which is weird. At least if you know my cousin.)
Either way, I am tickled. I love Neil Gaiman almost to the point of creepiness. (American Gods rocked my socks, people.)
But enough of that.
So aside from knitting and cooking and overhauling my kitchen, I gots nothin'. It's rather ironic that the month I accept the challenge to blog daily is a month in which nothing terribly interesting is going on. Which is ok, because when things aren't boring, they're usually terrible. :) Such a ray of sunshine.
