T sleeps like a nuclear reactor. Hot, hot, hot. He wants a sheet and nothing more, lest be burst into flames.
I, on the other hand, sleep as though buried in snow. I cannot have enough blankets, pillows, and fuzzy sheets.
Our bed looks weird.
Anyway, last night it was so cold in our bedroom that even with the 1.5 blankets we had on the bed (compromise, folks!) I was shivering and T was tired of it.
So he got out the (!) down comforter. And placed it atop the blankets (and polar fleece sheets) we already had on the bed.
And here's the clincher--When I woke up this morning, we were both, BOTH still under the blankets. T had not spontaneously combusted, nor had he flung the blankets (or himself) across the room.
This means it was freaking arctic in there last night.
And now I'm off to go take a shower in it. (Wish me luck).
