Several things of note:
I am up to 10,000 words on Nano, placing me a mere 3 thousand words behind my target. Awesome.
T got another (!) promotion, making me the proudest wife to be in the county.
The shitty roomie is on his way out--the new, shiny, I-have-known-this-person-for-10-years-and-he-is-an-adult-thank-the-dear-sweet-lord-above roomie arrived on Monday, making me the happiest of campers. (Not only is it nice to have a home filled with mature adults, I don't see this friend all that often, so it's nice to see him.)
Mill*stone coffee brand makes a blend called 'foglifter', which not only tastes delicious, it is so ramped with caffeine that you can feel your organs vibrate after three cups. This is saying something, coming from me. (My buddy, A {the bowler} is also a bona fide coffee addict, and it gave him 'A Clockwork Orange' eyeballs as well.) It do lift the fog. (I just had three cups and it's 1am. Ah, Nano, how you make me weep.)
New roomie, (Whose name starts with A, I will have to find a new way of talking about him) he cooks! Which means that I don't have to. Let me say that again:
I DON'T HAVE TO DO ALL THE COOKING ANY MORE.
We have eaten home cooked deliciousness all week, and I only cooked half the time.
It makes my soul smile, really.
Say some prayers about new roomie and I getting great jobs next week. Tomorrow is 'trip to large wholesale store/retail conglomerate day' as well as 'resume day'. Am I the only one that likens writing a resume to having bamboo spikes pounded beneath one's fingernails? Fuck do I hate that shit.
Anyway, that's really about it.
(I now own a copy of the greatest cover song ever: Ministry covering Louis Armstrong's 'What a Wonderful World'. Let that soak in a moment. The scary part? Not half bad.) (The even more scary part? How many of you know who the hell Ministry is? Show of hands, anyone?)
