Wednesday, November 19, 2008

When In Doubt

Steal shit from Brian. It's what we do, after all.

TMI Tuesdays:

1. When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight?

Uhm...A few days ago. T was sleeping and I was trying to not walk face first into the bathroom door frame.

2. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?

Not. I hate to be naked. (But T seems to be ok with it, and that kinda rubs off on me a little.)

3. What is the longest you've ever been celibate after having lost your virginity?
A while.

4. Have you ever had sex in a car?

And my back has never forgiven me for it.

If yes, since you were a teenager? I couldn't walk properly for three days, my back was so messed up.

5. When did you last use food or drink as medication?

More often than I like to admit. At least with food, I really don't drink that much.

Bonus: Name three words that:
a) get you excited – Vacation
b) make you squirm – Dentist
c) make you laugh – For-EV-ERR. Inside joke.


Not TMI thingie.

10 YEARS AGO I...
1. Had been living in a new state for one week.
2. Hated T with a white hot passion
3. Had a 26 inch waist
4. Experienced wind chill for the first time
5. Went from one of the smallest High Schools in this state to the biggest one in the new state. I was not. Happy.

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO-DO LIST
1. Clean the rest of the carpets
2. Talk seriously about painting the inside of the house
3. Cook something worth eating
4. Finish the laundry
5. Not stay up until three am.

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
1. Not freak out about money as often
2. Fix the house
3. Get T a new car and get a truck for us to share
4. Get medicine to make myself able to fly without exploding
5. Travel.

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. College dorms
2. My dad's condo
3. This house
4. The trailer
5. The house with no railings on the stairs

5 JOBS I'VE HAD
1. Gas station cashier (three times, I've had and hated that job)
2. Library page
3. Assistant pastry chef
4. Server/bartender
5. business manager
I'll tag :
Everyone I know. Do it.

(And Brian, as a token of my thanks for 'letting' me steal these from you, I can send off my world famous family secret recipe for leg of lamb if you're interested. But smoking it sounds pretty dang interesting too. Mine involves coffee, and real macaroni and cheese.)