Im doing online research about quitting smoking.
It tells me several things, but one of the most prevalent ones is that I should begin seeing myself as a non-smoker, and that if I do have a cigarrette, to forgive myself for it and see myself as a non-smoker who had a cigarette. Im not really sure how that works, but what the hell.
We are at.....30 hours.
Christ.
It says that the symptoms of nicotine withdrawl are:
restlessness
irritability
tiredness
trouble sleeping
difficulty concentrating
feelings of frustration and anger
dizziness (may only last 1-2 days in the beginning)
depression and moodiness
headache
increased appetite
Hooray, I have all of them, with the exception of headache. This is interesting, as I get a headache from just about everything. But shit, man, am I eating. Lord. Apparently, it peaks on day three. At least that will be a day off for me. I apologised to all of my customers today for potentially being scatterbrained and/or rude because I am trying to quit, and they were all cheering me on and tipped really well. Thats something.
I guess the important thing is to identify myself as a non-smoker. Its been so long! Oh well.
But if I keep eating, man, Im going to need to be lifted out of my house with a crane. But i wont have a problem staying in the hospital--Because I am a non-smoker.
