Since I have not been smoking, my respitory system is going berzerk. People keep telling me that it is my body kicking all the bad shit that the cigarettes were putting in there out, but I think that it is my lungs and sinuses way of telling me that they miss the nicotine as much as the rest of me does.
Actually, Im doing really well today. I had heroin-esque withdrawls last night, seriously. Chills, nausea, dizzyness, the works. I thought I was getting the flu until people started telling me that they went through the same thing when they hit the 3 day marker. I havent really wanted to smoke all that bad all day. Well, I have wanted to, but nothing I couldnt power-clean my way out of. (thats right. I purged the kitchen of all unwanted detritus in about an hour today to distract myself from wanting to smoke.)
But I can only breathe out of one side of my nose. Its getting a little old. I am also smelling and tasting more things, which is interesting. Some smells are hurting me, which I wasn't expecting. Febreze stings my nose, and laundry detergent makes my eyes water. I like the smells, they are just.....SO POWERFUL. Food is new and exciting, as well.
I am taking a friend of mine out to lunch and pedicures tomorrow for her birthday, so we will see how that goes, as we are having curry (oh, how I love it) and I have never had a pedicure before. So my nose may burn and my feet may tickle, but so long as my friend is happy, thats what matters, right?
Well, Im having a nicotine fit at the moment, so I am going to go eat something I shouldnt. And try to sleep.
Later. All one of you that reads this. You know who you are. Sure, youre a blend of 2 people, but sharing is caring.
