Is the best way to describe the feeling Im having at the moment. Sad+Crabby+Depressed.
Its what we do.
There are multiple factors contributing to this, Im sure. However, Im not going to make mention of any of them. So there.
Not smoking is going really well. I havent smoked, nor wanted to, really, since the Trainspotting-esque withdrawls of a few days ago. Thats helpful.
Went and got pedicures today, and I am now officially hooked. I want manicures and pedicures every week, thanks.
As much as it was the stereotypical Vietnamese woman who couldn't really speak english, and her (Im assuming?) daughters, it was nice. Relaxing. Except for where they file your feet. They didnt shave my feet (They shave callouses off with what looks like one of those.....Oh, what are they called.....Planers, almost. Those things they use to get perfect curls of cheese or chocolate, the big single blade thing. whatever.) Its a little horrifying. Reasons to not get callouses, I guess. Anyway, they pour this "softener" (its a chemical that makes dead skin get really, well, soft) on this fake pumice stone and just file the skin off your feet. I about ate my hand trying to not kick the nice Vietnamese woman in the face. Anyway, then they rub you and paint your toes and on and on, its lovely.
I think everyone should get one immediatly, if not sooner. Thanks.
Anyway, other than that....Nothing is new. No smoking, Im working out, and my feets is pretty. That about covers it. Back to work in the Morning, so I guess Im off.
